PUT MORE THAN 80 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE ON YOUR SIDE
Modifications & Enforcement Services
At Klein & Sanchez, P.C., we understand that life circumstances change, and sometimes modifications to existing court orders are necessary. Whether you need to modify child custody, child support, spousal support, or visitation arrangements, our experienced family law attorneys can help.
We also understand that court orders are not always followed, and enforcement may be necessary. If your ex-spouse is not complying with a court order for child support, visitation, or any other issue, we can help you enforce that order.
Our Modifications & Enforcement services include:
- Modification of Child Custody: If you or your ex-spouse has experienced a significant change in circumstances, such as a job loss, relocation, or remarriage, we can help you modify your child custody arrangement to ensure that your children's best interests are being served.
- Modification of Child Support: If you or your ex-spouse's financial situation has changed, such as an increase or decrease in income, we can help you modify your child support order to reflect the current circumstances.
- Modification of Spousal Support: If you or your ex-spouse's financial situation has changed since your divorce, we can help you modify your spousal support order to reflect the current circumstances.
- Modification of Visitation: If your current visitation arrangement no longer works for you or your children, we can help you modify it to suit your needs better.
- Enforcement of Court Orders: If your ex-spouse is not complying with a court order, we can help you enforce that order through legal means such as contempt of court proceedings.
At Klein & Sanchez, P.C., our experienced family law attorneys are dedicated to helping you achieve the best possible outcome for your case. Contact us today to schedule a consultation and find out how we can help you with your modifications and enforcement needs.
“" a knowledgeable attorney who takes his time to do the best job possible for his clients "” - jay decesare
“Highly professional and caring” - Brody H.
“Thanks to him, I have kept my kids safe and happy, my house, and my life…and am forever grateful.” - Caryl Panzanaro